Photo by Rebecca Rizzo Photography
At Addivia weddings are our specialty. We understand that every couple has their own style, budget and vision for their wedding. For this reason we don't limit the spaces you can use. Our beautiful and spacious property offers a variety of outdoor areas for you to choose from for your ceremony and reception, an indoor great room, indoor restrooms, 2 dressing cottages and we even have onsite lodging.
We have created a venue that offers you multiple ceremony site options to choose from, no matter the weather or your guest count. Don’t limit your vision for your wedding day. Our completely customizable sites allow you to dream big!
Photo by Amy Booker Photography
— Name, Title
Photo by Hannah Brooke Photography
Photo by Emma Hailey Photography
Host your outdoor reception for up to 200 guests around our built-in dance floor, that provides you plenty of space to dance the night away and picturesque backdrops every direction you look.
You also have use of our indoor great room. This space is perfect for receptions with guest counts of 75 or less. Because it is climate controlled it also makes a wonderful space to set up your food buffet and dessert table, while you host your outdoor reception.
Wedding rental options
Our full weekend rental option gives you the time to relax and enjoy the weekend with your family with exclusive use of the venue from 12pm Friday until 12pm Sunday.
On Friday when your exclusive rental begins your tables and chairs will be set up and ready for you. You may decorate or set up anything else you would like this day. Your wedding ceremony rehearsal may take place anytime from 12pm-8pm and you may host your rehearsal dinner here during that time frame if you desire (please note alcohol is only allowed at the rehearsal if being served by a caterer or mobile bartending company). Our main lodge provides you lodging for up to 16 guests and our honeymoon cabin sleeps 2. The property must be vacated by anyone not staying overnight in the lodge by 8pm.
Saturday is your wedding day and your event may go until 10pm. The dressing cottage is available to you first thing in the morning so that you can begin getting ready as early as you need. Again, you have lodging for up to 16 guests in the main lodge and 2 in the honeymoon cabin for the night. All guests not staying onsite in the lodge must vacate the property by 10:30pm.
Now we come to Sunday, your clean-up day. You have access to the property until 12pm which gives you plenty of time to sleep in and then have your family/friends that have stayed help you clean up.
Pricing for weekend rental starts at $6100 (based on the time of the year).
Our single day rental option gives you exclusive use of the venue from 12pm until 11pm on the day of your choosing. Your music/event may go until 10pm and you are given an hour after for cleanup. With the single day rental option you are able to come for a 1 hour period on the Thursday prior to you wedding for a ceremony rehearsal.
Pricing for single day rental ranges from $2200-$4500 based on the day of the week and time of year.
Both options include:
• White resin folding wedding chairs (400 available)
• 60in round tables (32 available)
• 8ft banquet tables (25 available)
• 6ft banquet tables (4 available)
• 4ft table (1 available)
• 3ft square tables (7 available)
We take care of set up and tear down of all items listed above.
• Full use of Addivia property; multiple outdoor event sites (woodland ceremony area with wooden benches for up to 175 guests, upper ceremony lawn, lower lawn for ceremonies or receptions and north end reception area) to choose from as well as the indoor great room and covered wrap around porch. ***Woodland ceremony site open from last weekend in May through 1st weekend in October (could flex a couple of weeks either direction based on the year's weather)
**Maximum capacity outdoors 200, indoors 75**
• Our 700 sq ft Waterside dressing cottage with powder room, sitting area, 2 private dressing areas, make up counter, 2 hair stations, and a deck.
• Our 600 sq ft North end dressing cabin with seating area, dining room with table and chairs, kitchen, dressing room, full bathroom, and a deck.
• Indoor public restrooms (ADA accessible).
• 1 hour onsite event consultation and mapping appointment with our venue manager 2 months prior to your wedding. We invite you to bring anyone with you to this appointment that will be helping you the day of.
• Choice of using any licensed caterer/food truck you would like.
• Onsite venue manager during entire wedding day.
• Ability to come walk through a wedding set up. We know it is hard to look at photos or stand in a blank space and visualize your wedding, so we invite all couples who book with us to come walk through the venue on a morning when we have tables and chairs set up for an actual wedding.
To receive a full digital brochure with all of our pricing and venue rental information please fill out our contact form and information will be sent to you as quickly as possible.